Male pattern baldness solutions
Are you going bald in your early 20s? You might probably be thinking about readjusting to a new look. But this look would define you pretty much forever! If you’re looking for the best male pattern baldness solutions out there, you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading to find out.
Male pattern baldness happens in two ways: the thinning of each hair and the overall loss of density. But, you need not worry as there are male pattern baldness solutions.
- Geno Homeopathy
Geno homeopathy is the world’s first-ever gen-targeted homeopathic therapy. This therapy predicts and prevents hereditary male pattern baldness. The main reason why most of the people prefer this therapy is that this therapy shows long-term results. Moreover, this therapy has shown a 99.9% accurate test results. Another good thing about this therapy is that it is non-invasive. Your blood is not required for this and it’s just collected through saliva. Also, through genetic testing, you can also come to know what the tendencies of certain disorders are.
- groHair Therapy
This baldness treatment is based on a 2003 Nobel Prize-winning discovery. It is India’s first non-invasive baldness treatment therapy. It works on electroporation in which the hair serum containing DHT inhibitors penetrates the scalp and stimulates hair growth. Furthermore, it has no dire side effects.
- Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy is the baldness treatment to regrow hair that is based on French Technology. This baldness treatment helps to increase hair volume and hair density. This procedure takes just 60 minutes once a week. This baldness treatment has an 88% success rate.
- Hair Vitalizing Treatment
Hair vitalizing treatment mainly helps in hair fall control. Also, this baldness treatment restores the growth of hair follicles. The procedure takes just 20 minutes once a week. This treatment has a 90% success rate.
Self-care tips to follow
Emotional reactions to male pattern baldness can become very personal. Some might become very distressed as male pattern baldness affects the body image and self-esteem. Others may not be concerned about male pattern baldness at all! Anyhow, it’s advised to follow the listed below self-care tips.
- Handle your hair gently: Handling your hair vigorously can lead to male pattern baldness. You should try to be as gentle as possible when brushing or styling your hair.
- Protect your scalp: You should be careful to protect your scalp as exposed skin on the scalp is easily damaged. Always apply SPF 30+ sunscreen to exposed skin.
- Reduce your stress: Stress can really do a number on the body, including your hair. Male pattern baldness may be a result of a stressful lifestyle. Learn and practice relaxation techniques such as exercise, yoga, meditation or going for a walk.
- Balance your diet: A well-balanced diet can keep your hair in tip-top shape. Make sure you’re having regular, healthy meals, including plenty of fruits, vegetables, and grain foods. Limit foods high in fat, sugar or salt.
Male pattern baldness is a very common hair condition. In many instances, you may think that the best course of action is to leave the condition untreated and you may simply become reconciled to your changed appearance. But you need to know that you should not ignore it entirely! There are a number of things that can be done to fight it if you decide that’s the way to go.
First of all, you should be educated about the likely course of the condition and reassured that routine hair care like normal shampooing will not worsen the male pattern baldness. You can take a hair evaluation test in order to understand the severity of your hair condition. You can also reach out to your nearest homeopathy clinic for male pattern baldness solutions. The expert homeopaths will provide you with customized baldness treatment without any dire side effects.